Newly-qualified broker required for growing business
An exciting opportunity is now available for a new broker at Standard Lending – a new fintech powered by a unique lead generation platform.
If you’re an ambitious, newly-qualified broker looking to work effectively with a supply of inhouse generated leads – this is the role for you. You will act as the central point of contact for our clients, assisting in all the processes of client needs analysis and subsequent submission of application.
This is a salaried position, with performance-based incentives on productivity and successful client outcomes. It is also an opportunity to be part of a new mortgage and finance proposition for Australian borrowers and business owners.
What we offer
- Opportunity – To work within a fast-growing mortgage and finance company with huge career growth opportunities
- Awesome team culture – We are a close-knit team who actively support each other
- Diversity and inclusion – Our business provides you with great working conditions and equal opportunity
- Social events – We reward our high performing team and their families with regular social events
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- A minimum of one year of loan writing experience (essential)
- Previous experience in the loan industry (advantageous)
- Highly computer literate with the ability to pick up systems quickly
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A growth mindset to continuously build and develop your skills
- Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking (advantageous)
- Unblemished record – clean police checks
On target earnings (OTE)
Year one – $80,000-$150,000 + Super based on performance
To apply contact [email protected] today, providing a cover note plus your CV.